Smart Bottoms Born Smart Newborn AIO Diaper
An all-in-one diaper for newborns with luxuriously soft organic cotton lining, insert that you can snap on and off, as well as a hidden pocket when you need to use a booster for added absorbency.
The Born Smart Newborn Diaper from Smart Bottoms is an organic newborn AIO diaper. The interior of the diaper has four layers of very soft, organic cotton jersey sewn into the diaper, with an additional four layer snap-in insert. The unique design allows for easy cleaning and quick drying, yet with enough absorbency to grow with your newborn.
- Lined with 100% certified organic cotton jersey
- Offers one rise setting, allowing you to get a perfect fit right from birth
- Features an umbilical notch to allow the cord area to stay dry and clean
- A hidden pocket allows you to add additional absorbency if needed. The perfect spot for the Smart Bottoms Born Smart Booster.
Outer: 100% PUL
Inner: 100% organic cotton
Wash & Care
Prep diaper before first use by washing 6-8 times. Test the absorbency by pouring water onto the dry diaper; it should absorb instantly. If it does not, wash a couple more times and try again. The number of washes required to properly prep the diaper depends on the type of washer and detergent, as well as the hardness of the water. Wash warm (up to 60° C). Line or tumble dry on low settings. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Good to Know
- Cloth diaper basics
- Side note: Smart Bottoms recommends the diaper for newborns who weigh 6-16 lbs (2.7-7.3 kg), however, we've received feedback that it runs small, particularly on chubbier newborns; we think that the max upper weight range should be more around 5kg, rather than 7kg.
TotsBots PeeNut Wrap - Size 1 & 2
Green Sprouts by iPlay Cotton Training Pants
Blueberry One-Size Capri Diaper Cover - retired prints